Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm pregnant and hurt the left side of my belly little above my belly button is my baby ok.?

I just found out im pregant haven't went to doctor yet.A plastic bottle exploded and hit the side of my belly left a red mark size of palm.it hurt for five mins.(stinging%26amp;burning)then no more pain.helping my little sister with science project. Please only serious answer.

I'm pregnant and hurt the left side of my belly little above my belly button is my baby ok.?
i'm pretty sure your baby is okay.


they're protected in the womb surrounded by a strong amniotic sac.





you wouldn't believe how much accidents i went through during my pregnancy but my baby was okay =D
Reply:I'm sure your baby is fine, but all things considerd, go to a doctor sometime soon so he can check out


1) to make sure that it didn't hurt the baby


2) to see how you're going along in the pregnancy and so you can scheduale monthly dates.





-isa


No comments:

Post a Comment