Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How am I supposed to react to this!?!?

In a nut shell, not going into details, my best friend and i felt like hanging around with some of my brothers friends cuz we really get along well. When my brother showed up, he had some issues with it. He would up throwing his heavy duty shoe at me, then punching me at first. I could live with that. The he started up a converstion with his a**hole friend about how a**hole's little sister, one of my good friends, and me are lessies and a gay couple. That started to push my buttons. Then he starts spitting on me. After about the fifth time spitting lougies on me, I'm pissed. Then, the thing that really had me boiling: he found an empty beer bottle on the ground at decided to smash it over my head.





I have to live with him every day! How the heck am i supposed to react to that!?!?





And I have issues with hurting people, so i usually wind up physically hurting myself until I'm satified. I have marks were I scraped the skin off my palms and I bit through my cheek twice-Help!

How am I supposed to react to this!?!?
Get to the local Dairy Queen as fast as you can. Get a pecan mudslide with the chocolate cone coating instead of hot fudge. Your problems will seem so much smaller.
Reply:Have your mom and dad talk to him. And get you both some help. This doesn't sound good at all!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment