Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I have 4 Cold sores and small red bumps... Please help?

I got 4 cold sores in my mouth it started out as 3 and then I got another one the next day... The day I had the original 3, not to many but some small red bumps appeared on my palms and on my feet and depending on there size hurt when touched. I have braces and the cold sores caused my tongue to swell up a little bit and it made the sides of my mouth get cut up by my braces... So now I have small red bumps, 4 cold sores, and a slightly healed cut up mouth... What should I do? I've spent hours in the bathroom usuing Listerine and warm salt water... It just burns it. I can barely eat and at times it hurts to drink water. Usually at night they aren't as bad as when I wake up which is the worst... They are making me talk with a slur... My mom just bought something called Orasol which is supposed to help. I already used a whole bottle of Ivyprofen... Will someone please help me at all? My mom thinks that it is possibly a spider bite or I got something from weed-eating in her boyfriends yard

I have 4 Cold sores and small red bumps... Please help?
Yep..see a doctor. Could be some other type of infection, especially if it is happening on your hands and feet. Toxic poisioning could have set in, especially if you were working in someone else's garden and you came into contact with something you've never been around. With toxic poisoning, your mouth will swell..and the braces will only aggravate the condition...Good luck...!
Reply:See your orthodontist. The braces may be catching your flesh. Ask for some wax to stop the rubbing

Toothpaste

No comments:

Post a Comment