Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tendonitis in my right wrist?

I have been diagnosed with tendonitis in my right wrist about 6-7 months ago. I had been given a splint but my Dr. told me to stop wearing it, since it was making it hurt worse.





The pain is also in my hand, example, sometimes I can't even squeeze a bottle of shampoo or open the front door, the pain is on the palm, in between my fingers, the side of my wrist, and sometimes up my arm.





I take anti inflammatories and pain medication for it, ice seems to make my hand hurt worse. My question is, the Dr. referred me for physical therapy, what will they do and will it actually work? Do some people eventually have to have surgery for tendonitis or is that even an option. Thank you for your time.

Tendonitis in my right wrist?
Yes they do. I have to have surgery on mine some day. Like you it takes both hands to squeeze my nasal spray bottle.


Surgery works for all the people i know that had it done.


No comments:

Post a Comment